- DIVISON: Precision Medicine & Healthcare Research Center (TBSI)
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE: 0755-26036348
- OFFICE HOURS:
· 1978--1983 M.D., Qingdao Medical College
· 1983--1986 M.S., Lanzhou University
· 2000--2003 Ph.D., University of Toronto
· 2008--present, Professor, Life Science Division, Graduate School at Shenzhen, Tsinghua University, China
· 2005--2008, Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery; Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Alberta, Canada
· 2003--2005, Research Associate, Department of Medicine, Brigham & Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston; and Duke University Medical Center, Durham (Lab relocation), USA.
· 1998--1999, Postdoctoral Fellow, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
· 1994--1997, Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
· 1986--1997, Physician, Cardiologist, Department of Medicine, Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
· Niches for stem cell self-renewal, regeneration and organogenesis;
· Epigenetic regulations of stem cell self-renewal;
· Mesenchymal stem cell trafficking, homing and tissue repair/regeneration;
· Bioengineering of the skin and hair follicle neogenesis
1. Wang S, Guo L, Ge J, Yu L, Cai T, Tian R, Jiang Y, Zhao RC, Wu Y*. (2015) Excess integrins cause lung entrapment of mesenchymal stem cells. Stem Cells 2015: 33:3315-26
2. Guo L, Zhou Y, Wang S and Wu Y*. (2014) Epigenetic changes of mesenchymal stem cells in 3D spheroids. J Cell Mol Med 18:2009-19
3. Guo L, Ge JF, Zhou Y, Wang S and Wu Y*. (2014) 3D spheroid cultured mesenchymal stem cells devoid of embolism attenuate brain injury after stroke. Stem Cells Dev. 23:978-89.
4. Ge JF, Guo L, Wang S, Zhao R CH and Wu Y*. (2014) Enlargement of mesenchymal stem cells is a significant cause of vascular obstruction. Stem Cell Rev Rep. 10: 295-303.
5. Han B, Li J, Guo L, Wang S, Liu P and Wu Y*. (2013) Trichostatin A stabilizes the expression of pluripotent genes in human mesenchymal stem cells during ex vivo expansion. PLoS ONE 8:e81781.
6. Wang XS, Ge JF, Tredget EE and Wu Y*. (2013) The mouse excisional wound splinting model, including applications for stem cell transplantation. Nature Protocols 8, 302-309.
7. Wu Y* and Zhao RC. (2012) The Role of Chemokines in Mesenchymal Stem Cell Homing to Myocardium. Stem Cell Rev Rep 8:243-50.
8. Wang X, Tredget EE, Wu Y*. (2012) Dynamic signals for hair follicle development and regeneration. Stem Cells Dev. 21:7-18.
9. Li Z, Liu C, Xie Z, Song P, Zhao RC, Guo L, Liu Z, and Wu Y*. (2011) Epigenetic dysregulation in mesenchymal stem cell aging and spontaneous differentiation. PLoS ONE 2011;6: e20526.
10. Wu Y, Zhao RC, and Tredget EE. (2010) Bone marrow derived stem/progenitor cells in cutaneous repair and regeneration. Stem Cells 28:905-15.
11. Wu Y*, and Wu PY. (2009) CD133 as a marker for cancer stem cells: progresses and concerns. Stem Cells Dev. 18:1127-34.
12. Chen L, Tredget E, Wu P, and Wu Y*. (2008) Paracrine factors of mesenchymal stem cells recruit macrophages and endothelial lineage cells and enhance wound healing. PLoS ONE. 2;3:e1886.
13. Wu Y*, Chen LW, Scott P, and Tredget EE. (2007) Mesenchymal stem cells enhance wound healing through differentiation and angiogenesis. Stem Cells 25: 2648-2659.
14. Matsushita K, Wu Y, Okamoto Y, Pratt RE, and Dzau VJ. (2006) Local renin angiotensin expression regulates human mesenchymal stem cell differentiation to adipocytes. Hypertension 48:1095-102.
15. Wu Y, Ip JE, Huang J, Zhang LN, Matsushita K, Liew CC, Pratt RE, and Dzau VJ. (2006) Essential role of ICAM-1/CD18 in mediating EPC recruitment, angiogenesis and repair to the infarcted myocardium. Circ Res. 99: 315-322.
16. Wu Y, La Pierre DP, Wu J, Yee AJ, and Yang BB. (2005) The interaction of versican with its binding partners. Cell Res. 15: 483-94.